Friday, April 29, 2022

Cold Process Soap

 Soap Making

I found so much passion in making my own soaps. Not so much because I was having trouble with regular soaps that you buy from the store but just from the art and beauty of it. All the skin benefits came as a bonus!

My soap making journey has been so rocky and I by no means am an expert, yet lol. I have been struggling with the art of it, I aspire to always make beautiful soaps but I have yet to make any lol


I hope that you will follow me on this journey as I share my soap making hobby. I don’t necessarily plan on going pro or opening up my own shop but who knows. Stick around and I’ll try my best to make this as fun and enjoyable as possible.😊




No comments:

Post a Comment

Baking!!!

  I actually BAKED and DECORATED a cake!! So, my youngest son recently turned one, and as any other willing and abled parent I decided I wil...